Register and Privacy Statement of Ukitig in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Data controller
Business ID 0926732-6
Pienteollisuustie 1, 23500 Uusikaupunki
02 4611 611
Contact details for matters related to the register
044 752 2522
2. The name of the register
Ukitig’s customer, marketing, and job applicant register.
3. Individuals processed in the registry
The registry processes information of individuals applying for jobs to Ukitig, as well as customers, and potential customers.
4. Purpose of use of personal data
Implementation, development and marketing of services provided by Ukitig, as well as management of employee recruitment activities.
5. Data content of the register
The following information may be collected regarding the individuals processed in the register:
- Identification information of the individual, such as name, date of birth, and professional title
- Contact information of the individual, such as address, email address, and phone number.
- Information on the individual’s education, work experience, and skills.
- The job application, CV, photo, and other job search-related information submitted to Ukitig
- Information related to providing services and managing customer relationships, such as communication, billing, ordering, and delivery information
- Data describing the online behavior of a visitor to the Ukitig website
- Information considered necessary for marketing and sales promotion purposes, such as customer feedback and statistics on newsletter recipients.
- Other data collected with the separate consent of the customer or job applicant
6. The regular sources of information for the register are:
The data processed in the register are primarily collected from the information provided by the individuals processed in the register to Ukitig, as well as the information gathered during the provision of services and management of customer relationships. When using the website www.ukitig.fi, data describing online behavior are automatically stored in the register.
7. Data disclosure
The information collected in the register will not be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes without the separate consent of the data subject. Personal data provided by job seekers and other job-related information that is essential for job suitability, such as education and skills, may be disclosed to Ukitig’s client company if it is necessary for providing Ukitig’s services. Personal data stored in the register may also be disclosed to authorities with the legal right to obtain information from the register.
8. Transfer of data outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)
Ukitig does not transfer the information collected in the register outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
9. Registry protection and retention time for personal data
The information contained in the register is kept inaccessible to outsiders in a locked environment secured with a password and a username. Only Ukitig’s employees whose job duties require access to the information contained in the register are authorized to handle the registry information. Persons handling the registry information must take into account the content of this privacy statement and keep the information confidential from third parties. Unnecessary and irrelevant information in the register is disposed in an appropriate manner. The information contained in the register will be destroyed at the latest when the information no longer serves the purpose of using personal information in this privacy statement.
10. Right to access
According to law everyone has the right to check what personal data concerning them has been stored in the personal data register, or whether there are any data concerning them in the file. The data controller shall provide the aforementioned information in writing upon request. The person making the request for inspection of register data must verify their identity, and the request must be sent in writing to the data controller. The request for inspection of register data is free of charge once a year (12 months).
11. Right to demand correction of information
Each individual in the personal data register has the right to demand the correction of incorrect information or the supplementation of incomplete information. The applicant of the request for correction or supplementation of information must verify their identity and send the request in writing to the data controller. The request should also specify the incorrect and corrected information.